Mother’s Day is coming in a few weeks. Do you have anything in mind to surprise the most important lady in your life? What does she need? If your mom always says that she doesn’t need anything, then you should rethink the question, what is the most thing you want for your mom. For me, I want her to be healthy and happy.
Did you know tea is good for your health? Our immune system is basically a security guard for our health. Its job is to catch the bad guys (viruses, infections, etc) before they can cause any harm to our body. Green tea, in particular, is filled with antioxidants that boost your immune strength.
Tea is also good for mental health! Americans are plagued by stress and stress can really disrupt your mental health. Drinking tea can help in managing stress, as the Theanine that is found in green tea can help to suppress stress and acts as a relaxing agent. There is also just something so soothing about a hot cup of tea!
Welcome to the wonderful world of authentic Malaysian tea. BOH’s story began in the year 1929, when British pioneer J.A. Russell transformed a tract of land 5,000 feet above sea level into Malaysia’s first highland tea garden. The fertile soil and abundant rainfall provided the ideal environment to grow lush and superior tea bushes to harvest, distinctive with their unique character and flavor.
Now, after almost a century, BOH is amongst the finest tea specialists in the world, mastering the art of tea production, from tea bush to tea cup. As one of the few fully-integrated tea companies in the world, BOH grows, processes, packs and markets its own brand of authentic, home-grown, Malaysian teas.
This Exquisite BOH Teas is an assortment of all-time favorite signature blends known for exceptional quality and distinctive character. It is the perfect gift for this upcoming Mother’s Day. The teas are grown 5,000 ft above sea level on the main mountain range of Malaysia. This special gift set contains 8 sachets of fine black BOH Cameronian Gold Blend, herbal selection of Camomile, Peppermint & Lemon Myrtle and the exotic Seri Songket flavoured tea of Lime & Ginger and Lemon with Lime. There are 6 flavors with 8 tea bags each, totaling 48 tea bags.
- Cameronian Gold – The BOH Cameronian Gold Blend is a true masterpiece cultivated in Cameron Highlands from which it takes its name. Aromatic and delicate, this smooth golden blend uses only the tender shoots of the Manipuri and Rajghur jats.
- Lemon with Mandarin – This tea is brisk and flavourful with the tangy, citric flavours of lemon and mandarin.
- Lime & Ginger – The zest of lime combined with the spice of ginger make this a versatile infusion to be enjoyed iced or hot
- Camomile – A quietening balm of camomile flowers, cut to release their apple-sweet scents, to soothe tired bodies and minds.
- Peppermint – Infusion with its cooling flavour, makes a wonderful elixir to clear the mind and refresh the spirit. Peppermint is also reputed to aid digestion, making it a prefect after-meal drink.
BOH’s core values – sustainability, respect, innovation and integrity continue to guide the company every step of the way. A cup of tea is where meaningful conversations are had and where bonds are nurtured. BOH is uncompromising in the quality of their teas as well as their dedication towards their community and employees.
Today, BOH is a leading tea producer in Malaysia with four tea gardens; BOH Tea Garden, Fairlie and Sungei Palas in Cameron Highlands as well as Bukit Cheeding in the lowlands. BOH tea gardens span 1,200 hectares and collectively produce over 4 million kilograms of tea annually, or about 5.5 million cup of tea each day.
To BOH, everything they do revolves around their passion for creating well-loved teas. The aroma, freshness and unique taste of BOH’s teas are a testament to the legacy left by founder J.A. Russell and to the fine art of tea making which will be enjoyed by generations to come.