- BOH Potbags are now out with a distinctive new look. Still recognisable with the signature BOH Red, the uplifting visual design shows off the KAWness (stronger taste) tea drinkers will enjoy in every cup.
- Tea drinkers will taste the delicious tea flavour, savour the bright red liquor and be captivated by the pleasant aroma.
- Taken plain or with milk and sugar, BOH Potbags are perfect for any occasion
- BOH Potbag pouches are made with one type of recyclable material called Polypropylene (PP), which is recyclable under classification Code No. 5.
- The potbag has multiple thin layers of material (measured in micrometres) to protect the teas for external moisture and heat. If these layers are made of different types of materials, they need to be separated in order to be recycled. However, since all the layers are now made of the same PP material, they can easily be recycled. As all of the layers are developed using PP material, they can be easily recycled and disposed in recycle bins (for plastics).
- Our BOH Tea Leaves and sachet teas also use a similar PP material structure. With BOH Potbags also now easily recyclable, a vast category of BOH products now use recyclable PP packaging.
- Each potbag filter paper is now made using biodegradable material, which is environmental friendly as it can be composted.
- Made using plant fibres and wood pulp, once the potbags are buried in compost or soil, its structure will breakdown. It will breakdown overtime and be less detrimental on the environment.
- BOH Potbags is the first to include our Mesra Alam (Environment Friendly) logo as part o our sustainability effort to educate tea drinkers.
- The logo also comes with a descriptor of what part of our packaging is environmentally friendly.
- Our aim is to place this device on all of our packaging and part of our awareness plan.
Garden Tea Palas Supreme
Cameronian Gold Blend Tea Leaves 2 Canisters
Cameronian Gold Blend 60 Teabags